Doves International Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Corporate Driver
General Job Description
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the management
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep and present all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must have deep understanding of Lagos and environment.
- Applicants must have valid drivers licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Applicants must have a clean driving record
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person
- Applicants must be focused, confident, and observant.
Position: Marketing Executive
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Valid driver’s license and good knowledge of the area (Lagos) will be an advantage
- Over 2 years experience in HMO marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
Position: Assistant Provider Administrator
- The asst. Provider Administrator is responsible for leading managed care growth efforts to achieve financial and other goals.
- S/he compiles and presents information on progress, increases brand awareness, brings in new customers and collaborates with public relations effort
- He/she will be responsible for identifying new primary care physicians as well as developing and managing relationships with providers
- Conducts market research and analyzes data and makes recommendations on sound business strategies.
- Networks with healthcare providers and industry representatives
- Attends workshops, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- Adopts a team approach; work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Develops a situation analysis of your company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business.
- Collaborates with marketing staff to build awareness of our managed care programs in the community.
- Develops presentation and other materials as necessary to promote managed care programs.
- Participates in health fairs and other community events to promote managed care programs.
- Identifies business development opportunities that will assist managed care programs achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Represents professionally and maintains in depth knowledge of all its programs and services.
- Drives growth in enrollment.
- Tracks and reports outcomes of all business development efforts.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- A degree in Nursing or Health Care Administration is required.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a managed care health care environment with experience in provider contracting, contract interpretation and internal operations of provider relations function required
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.
Share with your love ones