Sterling Petrochemicals is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Position: Senior Civil Engineers – Power Project (Gas based power Plant)
- Ensure proper look ahead regarding design and other relevant drivers and Interface with Construction manager Civil on commercial issues to ensure proper transparency on site execution matters.
- The Civil Turnover Packages (CTO) definition in the delegated Work Scope (Work Units).
- Checking of compliance of construction with scope and quality requirements
- Handover to erection and follow process, contract requirement
- The elaboration and necessary revising of the Civil Specialized Structure Schedules including esp. Temp Structure.
- Determination of Civil QC Inspection Process.
- Technical execution expertise for a specific subject (soil condition, soil improvement
- Works, steel structure, finishing works, roads and landscaping, specialized structures).
- Establishing the Execution Progress Reporting.
- Execution meetings (Kick-off, weekly, monthly internal and external).
- Handling Subcontractor, Clients representatives
- Estimation of quantity, reconciliation etc.
- 10 -12 yrs experience in power plant Civil work
- Qualification: (BE/BTech) Civil Engineering
- Nationality: Nigerian
Position: Manager – Government Relations
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, NPDC, PPMC, PEF, ministry of environment , NTPC , NPA, Ministry of land & other Govt. bodies );
- Maintains a strong ethical relationship between the Company and relevant institutions/ bodies with a view to ensure the long term viability of the business;
- Documents and manages all government regulations around the Company’s operations to ensure compliance;
- Oversees the registration and approval processes for the company in the various states;
- Identifies partnership opportunities for the Company with Local, State and Federal Government;
- Maintains effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders at the Federal, State and Local Government level;
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Humanities
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience in Corporate Affairs, Community Relations, Government Relations, Media, Communications and Reputation Management.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
Share with your love ones