Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Material Control Regional Supervisor
States: Nigeria/Niger/Togo/Benin Republic
- The Material Control Regional Assistant monitors planning, inventory control, and maintains proper documentation in the various regional warehouse operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain queries and reports to support inventory control analysis and reporting for all four countries, regarding status of shipments into the region, as needed.
- Ensure inventory levels at all regional warehouses are sufficient.
- Develops, implements and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems.
- Plan, organize and supervise the inventory process of the operations of the West African regional warehouses in Nigeria/Niger/Togo/Benin Republic.
- Calculate the materials request for Togo and Benin Republic and follow up the incoming materials from China.
- Manages inbound shipment receipt and inventory control and warehousing.
- Track intra-company shipments from source point to receipt point, to ensure timely delivery.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- At least 6 years of operations, supply chain planning, warehouse or inventory management related experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentations).
- Must possess excellent record-keeping skills.
- High sense of urgency with exceptional management, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Male candidates preferred.
- The ability to speak French is a plus.
- Understanding of forecasting, budgeting, material control and cost control procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to relocate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Share with your love ones