Anadach Consulting – Our client is a growing Family Practice in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the delivery of basic nursing care to patients. Supported by other nurses within the practice, He/she will deliver care within the boundaries of her role, focusing upon supporting patients to be healthy, disease prevention and screening activities.
- She will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to meet the needs of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for physical examinations, observations, urinalysis, procedures, treatment and pre-employment screenings.
- Orchestrate various procedures such as wound dressing, incision and draining, injection administration, vaccinations, ear piercing, ear syringing and suture removal.
- Prepare examination rooms and sterilize medical instruments before and after use
- Prepares daily immunization report
- Conduct and input information on patients ’vital signs and procedures into the EMR system, register and relevant forms.
- Carry out such other related duties as assigned to the nursing team
- Administer patients’ health checklist(s).
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patients’ medical history, vital signs conducted procedures.
- Co-operatively work with colleagues to maintain a professional learning culture.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. (Additional qualification in Mid-wifery, Public Health, Administration or any other relevant additional degree would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC/qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially immunization and family planning.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good documentation ability to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Computer literate (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Diligent and hardworking
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and a CV to: email@example.com Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.
Share with your love ones