OMSA Integrated Services Limited has been incorporated in Nigeria since the year 2002. It’s wholly an indigenous company with the primary objective to service the oil and gas and allied industries. Presently, the company is a limited liability partnership firm governed and registered under The Company & Allied Matters act of 1990 with registration number RC: 462451. The company started full operations on the 3rd of January 2003 through building up contacts both within and outside Nigeria.
We are a Procurement, Logistics, Engineering and Bunker Supply firm. We are channeled to meet the increasing challenges of the oil, gas and allied industries in Nigeria, to this concern, we have assembled a team of considerable experience personnel to enable us achieve our aims and objectives in meeting our client’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Front Desk Secretary
- We are seeking front desk person who will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
- The front desk personnel is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcoming guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming emails.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Scheduling meeting/conference rooms.
- Assist administrative assistants with cleric al duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing / maintaining files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
The person for this position must be:
- Preferably an ND holder or equivalent
- Committed to personal growth and development within company
- Smart and good looking
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 40-50 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Share with your love ones