Tombeyi Services Limited – Our client is a fast growing group in the Oil and Gas space with a Global presence and an ever-increasing Nigerian footprint in the oil and as modular refinery project with the facilities to develop a 30, 000 BPD modular refinery and 120 MWTs integrated power plant in the south south region of Nigeria.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to drive the foundation of a world class indigenous oil and gas company in the position below:
Position: HR/Admin Manager
State: Akwa Ibom
- The ideal candidate shall take charge of all HR and Administrative activities of the company, including: Talent resourcing and management, HR systems development, staff performance management, compensation management, HR Operations, contract management, training and manpower development and industrial relations.
- He will also be responsible for all administrative and corporate services activities of the company, including corporate affairs, overall management of the company’s physical assets and other general services
- Minimum of university Degree, HND in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Candidate must be CIPM/ SHRM/CIPD certified
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Position: Mechanical Engineer
State: Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for many different aspects of the oil mining and refinement process, including designing and installing equipment, designing and overseeing large projects, like pipeline design and construction, design and developing procedures for maintenance of mechanical and rotating equipment and machines. and researching and developing new technologies in the field.
- Gather information from inspection reports and plan for maintenance of mechanical static based on department maintenance integrated planning and integrated operation planning to sustain the integrity of the equipment,
- Attend to any troubleshooting, breakdown or failures related to mechanical static and provide support and solution using the safest, reliable and cost efficient approach and compliance with the world industrial standard,
- Response to any technical query regarding any issues related to mechanical static based on latest standard engineering practice,
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement related to mechanical static is in line with the company’s objectives
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing System At least ten (10) years working experience in related fields in downstream and upstream oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
- Good knowledge in design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of mechanical static equipment, pressure vessel and shell and tube heat exchangers, process skid, process columns, piping, plant erection, valves and etc.
- Well verse in the applicable codes and standard for oil, gas and petrochemical industries such as ASME, ASTM, NACE, ANSI, TEMA, API, NPFA, AWS and etc.
- Knowledge in design and project planning softwares such as Autocad, PDMS, MS Projects, Primavera andetc. and other related software for maintenance and project such as Maximo, SAP and etc.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Familiarity with the national oil & gas company’s established policies and procedures is an added advantage.
Position: Quantity Surveyor
State: Akwa Ibom
- The Quantity Surveyor undertakes feasibility studies and manages the costs relating to building or construction projects, from the initial proposal to the final analysis of final costs at the end of the project.
- Supports technical/ engineering teams with project requirements.
- Prepares Bill of Quantities from drawings and specifications,
- Maintains records and tracks Bill of Quantities and other measurements according to the approved technical drawings.
- Responsible for the constant review of the BOQ against Approved for Construction (AFC) drawings.
- Checks, verifies and maintains records of built/ site measurements and quantifications for further approval.
- Maintains accurate records to help resolve contractual conflicts and disputed claims with subcontractors.
- Supports and contributes to the tender and proposal process as required, Identifies and analyses the commercial risk of a project and Writes detailed progress reports.
- A Degree/HNC of equivalent in a relevant field i.e. Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Project Management, Engineering etc.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Quantity Surveyor on MRT projects
- Must have prior civil and infrastructure construction project involvement
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor (ideally client side) on projects within the Energy, Oil and Gas, Electricity, Water, Utilities, Infrastructure, Rail, Road and/or similar sectors.
- Knowledge and experience of NEC contract administration.
- A flexible approach and the capability to work successfully within a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a sense of humour.
- RICS (or similar) accreditation or equivalent is necessary
Position: Finance Manager
State: Akwa Ibom
- Be responsible for the financial planning, reporting and accounting of the companies within the Oil and Gas sector,
- Improve business performance provide support to management to ensure informed decision making and financial objectives are achieved,
- Take the lead in preparing budgets and financial plans ensuring they reflect objectives outlined in the business plan,
- Report on business performance,
- Play a key role in the Audit of financial statements,
- Ensure return on investment through reviewing all capital expenditure plans,
- Staff management and development Responsible for preparation of monthly consolidated balance sheet and cash flow.
- Must have a professional accounting qualification – preferably ACA, ACCA
- Ideally an MBA in Finance
- Experience within large Group IFRS consolidation
- Proven track record of strong technical accounting skills
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP, GAGAS
- Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure group deadlines are met
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the organisation
- 10 years minimum Financial experience
- 7 years minimum post qualification
- 5 years minimum within Oil and Gas
- 5 years in Financial Planning and Analysis or Audit environment
- 4 years senior management experience.
Position: Construction Engineer
State: Akwa Ibom
- Responsibilities includes reporting technically to the Client as well as Project Manager and will be responsible for all technical issues related to his area of specialization.
- Co-ordination between Client, Consultant, Contractors & Sub-Contractors, Local Authorities etc, co-ordination with other engineering discipline specialists and Company’s home office also required, Supervision of contractors’ works including fabrication, installation, testing, painting, commissioning of Oil & Gas facilities, particularly Oil Storage tanks, vessels, associated piping and pipelines etc.
- Installation, testing, pre-commissioning & commissioning of various Static and Rotary equipment including pumps, compressors, package equipment etc.
- Progress monitoring and approvals, Checking and certification of Contractor’s invoices with respect to the actual progress at site.
- Maintain latest copies of all drawings and documents at the site office, ensure that works are carried out as per the latest & approved drawings and applicable engineering Codes & Standards, Client and Local Authority requirements etc.
- Ensure that proper Quality control is maintained for all the works being carried out at site, material inspections, review and approval of Material Certificates etc.
- Candidate should be a first class Engineering Graduate in Mechanical discipline.
- Should have minimum 10 – 12 years’ experience in Construction supervision / management for Oil & Gas projects, including construction of Oil Storage Terminals/Tanks, Pipelines etc
- Should be conversant with ASME Section ll, IX, B31.3, B31.4, and API 650 codes.
- Good communication and supervision skills.
- Working experience with Engineering Consultants (Oil & Gas) would be added advantage.
- Candidates having Middle East Experience would be preferred.
Position: Instrumentation Engineer
State: Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements, Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation.
- Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G). Implements instrument detail design on P&ID’s. Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument material take-off.
- Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports…) and Performs the F.A.T.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with specialization in Electricity or Electro-mechanics and can present a working experience of at least 10 years.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry is an advantage;
- Must possess skills in specific control disciplines, such as:
- Advanced process control (APC)
- Distributed control systems (DCS)
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
Position: QA/QC Engineer
State: Akwa Ibom
- Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards
- Responsible for preparing Quality Plan that supports the project and clients’ requirements on quality assurance and quality control.
- Ensure that non-conforming project activities including potential non-conformances are identified and resolved through approved quality procedures, Provide independent quality control audit of Client vendors/contractors and sub-contractor.
- Ensure all Contractors’ QA/QC control measures and procedures are documented, implemented and auditable and fully comply with all Client and regulatory agency requirements,
- Preparation of NDT Plan, NDT Procedures and related Documents with reference to Codes, standards and project specification.
- Responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level,
- Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
- Professional engineer with a broad QAQC experience in Design, Construction and Project management. Shall be a Graduate Engineer (B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech) either in Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Welding/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/Civil Engineering as appropriate.
- Extensive relevant experience in onshore oil and gas facility construction.
- Management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of quality management system in accordance with ISO/TS 29001/ISO 9000 with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
- IRCA, UK Registered Lead Assessor, ASQ Quality Auditor or equivalent.
- Well versed in quality improvement techniques, resolving issues, carrying out root cause analysis and non-conformance investigations.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing EP and Construction Contractor.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills are essential.
- Team player, acting as a champion to break new grounds and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
- Experience in managing vendors, suppliers, in source inspection, expediting and receiving inspection.
Position: Assistant General Manager (AGM), Corporate Services
State: Akwa Ibom
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director and managing the day- to- day operations will Develops, maintains, and facilitates relationships with legislators, regulators, community leaders, and industry groups, monitor legislative and regulatory bodies for laws and regulations that impact company operations, Develop strategies to influence policies that impact company operations.
- Arrange and accompany senior management on stakeholder meetings and represent company within trade associations and industry groups.
- Assist in development of advocacy or grassroots strategies in multiple jurisdictions, Facilitates and coordinates engagement activities including tours, visits, presentations, and possibly media opportunities within operating areas, ensure an appropriate level of internal and external communications are prepared as needed for issues, crisis or reputation management.
- Communicates accurate and timely information to key audiences and provides proactive support and guidance, coordinates with various departments and staff in addressing local/regional concerns in regard to environmental impacts or cultural sensitivities. Develop, protect and Supports company vision and mission.
- A Degree in Management Sciences, Humanities/ Social Science or Engineering, An MBA and Minimum of 10 years of experience with proven success in public, government, and regulatory affairs in one or more jurisdictions of company’s operations.
- Active experience in Human Recourse Management and/ or Finance is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry in a government/public affairs position.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proactively gathers information and communicates it succinctly and quickly to executives, managers and employees.
- Demonstrates maturity, confidence, poise and the presence necessary to interface effectively with senior-level executives as well as external constituencies such as media and government officials.
- Ability to work under pressure while managing priorities and meeting deadlines effectively, resourceful problem solver with ability to formulate and execute plans efficiently and effectively.
Position: Senior Process Engineer
State: Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for the design, construction, maintenance and improvement of large equipment and facilities which are used for processing and producing oil and gas on all of company’s projects.
- Will be responsible for developing new industrial processes and designing new process plants and equipment or modifying existing ones
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical/ Process Engineering or related field from an accredited university.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of related pipeline engineering experience, including 5 or more years of experience managing engineering projects. Completion of master’s degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience.
- Experience with operating company, consulting firm and/or construction firm related to upstream, midstream and/or downstream oil and gas industry.
- Experience with the production of pipeline design and construction documents.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must be Proactive, self -performer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: email@example.com with position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
- Candidates will receive consideration for employment without prejudice.
- Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are to indicate that in the capability statement/ application letter.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.
Share with your love ones