Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, Eventi cocktails limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Operations Manager
- We are looking to fill the position of Operations Manager.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating all eventi operations and events.
- He or She will provide the necessary managing administrative and operational support needed to increase the overall efficiency of the company’s daily business operations.
Functions of the Role
- Plan and coordinate the execution of events
- Ensure that that all the resources needed for the successful execution of events are available.
- Work with suppliers to ensure adequate stock is supplied at each time
- Conduct pre and post event inventory count.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Work with CEO to prepare and send proposals
- Follow up on invoices and ensure that payment is collected as at when due.
- Manage the team and ensure that everyone is working efficiently
- Attend vendor meetings and serve as a liasion between client and company.
- Present and promote a positive image at company’s events
- Support the CEO in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with CEO to seek new ways of improving service offering
- Create work schedules and communicate to staff
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Administrative skill
- Industry awareness
- Project management skill
- Communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with your love ones