Smarter Grid International is a leading Nigerian company, developing and distributing solar systems and appliances. Our product meets the Lighting Global Quality Standards for the services of homes, offices and businesses in emerging economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Finance Manager
- Source fund for project/business financing
- Oversee accounting operation of subsidiaries as well as manage outsourced functions
- Develop,implement,modify and document record keeping and accounting system of all subsidiaries using software
- Review operation to ascertain accounting need and make recommendation
- Contribute to the development of management information internally and externally provided
- Manage,coordinate,control,supervise and administer company’s accounting system
- Liaise with company’s bankers on financial matters of the company
- Periodic reconciliation of bank transaction;product sale;PPMC transaction
- Responsible for the delivery of cost effective and efficient system,policies and procedures to improve the department to acceptable standard.
- Conduct of pre Sox Audit on our records,and ordinate provision of information to external auditor for the annual audit.
- Prepare management;reconciliation and analysis of ledger account per month.
- Manage inter-company transactions and liaise with external bodies on financial matters on behalf of the company.
- Handle all tax related matters
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory body
- All matters relating to finance.
- Make weekly report on achievement and constraint encountered in carrying out task.
- Any other assignment that may be given by the Chairman,Managing Directors and chief finance Officer (SPP PLC)
- BSc/HND in Accounting, MBA/MSc IN Accounting/Finance is an added advantage,member of ICAN (chartered), 7 years experience
- Excellent verbal,analytical,organisation and written skill
- Good knowledge of Federal and state financial regulations
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer application
Position: Business Development Manager
- Seek out and Identify new business opportunity
- Seek ways to improve business operations
- Stay in touch of trend and changes in business world
- Act as liaison between the client and the company and allocate team resources to align with clients’ needs and overall priorities.
- Drive the business sustainably, that is, generate sufficient revenue to cover cost.
- think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Arrange meetings with existing and potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Carry out market research and customer/clients surveys to assess client satisfaction, demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Marketing Executives to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Marketing Executives’ sales and activity performance.
- Develop long term marketing plans and strategies to penetrate new markets and ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Deal with all clients’ request in a professional, friendly and standardized manner and be responsible for all account management for existing clients.
- Maintain and increase our clientele, i.e. increase customers’ base, create demand and awareness for company’s brand and services.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Make strategic and tactical decisions as regards the marketing department and make strong recommendations about improvement and way forward.
- Manage the marketing department to ensure clients receive effective service and timely information about any new development.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Provide regularly scheduled status reports to clients executives and project managers.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance and report to the General Manager on marketing related issues.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned to you by the Chairman & Managing Directors
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Good IT skill
- Professional manner and presentable appearance
- Possess tenacity to seek and drive new business and meet/exceed target
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
Position: Human Resources Manager
- Plan and coordinate an organization’s workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Link an organization’s management with its employees
- Administer employee services – pay roll, benefits, grievance, etc
- Advise managers on organizational policies,
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- B.Sc degree; Masters degree is an added advantage
- Membership of related professional body
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Decision making skills
- Inter personal skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones