Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client, an industry leading Interior Design and Decoration company in Lagos seeking to engage highly competent professionals to fill the positions below:
Position: Accountant / Operations Officer
- Develop appropriate accounting policies, procedures and systems
- Supports the Business Development Manager in managing company’s external relationship with banks, tax authorities, governmental bodies and other relevant institutions
- Supervise all administrative, operational matters and implement HR induction procedures
- Report daily and weekly financial and operational performance of the company’s external outlet/offices(Opebi, Tejuosho& Airport).
- Handle budget preparation, financial planning, treasury management and tax
- Generate statutory accounting and financial reports
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of cost accounting, budget planning and management accounting
- Experience in administration and basic human resource management is desired
Position: Customer Care / Social Media / Project Marketing Executive
- Maintain of all sales records
- Develop and maintain hard and soft copy customer database
- Create and maintain a customer feedback system to monitor all complaints and ensure resolution
- Research new business opportunities and identify new project opportunities
- Relate with marketing team on sales leads/customer request
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in related field
- Cognate work experience as a Customer care Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones