Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Accounting Intern
- At Food Concepts Plc (owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
- We are offering a paid internship to provide students with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
- Must have been enrolled as a Nigerian Youth Service Corp Member seeking a place of primary assignment or actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting.
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Participate in professional training offered to all employees
- Engage in employee events, such as company picnic
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Upon successful completion of internship, the student will be provided with letter of recommendation.
Position: Tax Associate
- We are seeking to recruit a Tax Associate with at least 3years experience in the role. Candidates would be responsible for preparation of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns, keeping our organization in compliance with Internal Revenue Service regulations.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Collect, analyse and summarize tax information
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedure
- Minimum of University degree or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Taxation/Accounting functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Share with your love ones