Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Customer Service Manager (Hotel)
- We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to serve as our Customer Service Manager.
- The Customer Service Manager would be responsible for enhancing the experience of our hotel guests and would be responsible for overseeing the activities of customer service team
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through resolution, setting a clear mission, and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Handle customer and product insight, as well as team coaching
- Weekly customer service report with update on issues resolved.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay.
- Analyze customer feedback including online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in.
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports.
- Liaise with Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Executive office to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
- Maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally and communicate with all departments.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests’ managers and other employees.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field or experience.
- Two+ years of progressive, related hotel front office experience required, with at least one year of proven supervisory experience as a Guest Relations Manager, Front Office Manager or a similar role.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws.
- Previous hospitality experience and are familiar with hotel procedures, like bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes.
- Must reside in Lagos
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Must be a good listener and proactive problem solver
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities
- Must have a good professional self-perception
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power point)
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance.
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
Position: Accounting Manager
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organization and resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an accounting supervisor.
- At least 2 years working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage.
Position: Tax Manager
- We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to fill the position of Tax Manager.
- This role involves innovative tax management, tax planning and research, effective management and supervision of all tax audits (FIRS & LIRS), ensure compliance with all tax laws and regulations, complete and accurate tax returns, filing returns within timeframe and legally minimize tax obligations.
- Prepare and review tax calculations and estimates such as monthly WHT, VAT, and PAYE, current and deferred tax; secure approval for payment.
- Review and reconcile general ledger entries for tax implications; provide corrective and improvement measures accordingly.
- Ensure compliance, timely filing and remittance of all taxes and levies (such as Expatriate PAYE, VAT, WHT, CIT, ET, business premises levy, development levy, etc.) within government time frame.
- Ensure timely collection of all tax remittance receipts, documents and certificates, such TCC, credit notes, revenue receipt, etc. for all entities.
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and consultants and supervise all tax audits. Provide comprehensive report on every tax audit exercise and give regular status update on tax cases, remittances, levies, fees, payments to agents and consultants.
- Provide innovative tax management, planning, and tax-savings strategies, backed with statistical data and/or analysis.
- Be abreast with all tax regulations and new promulgations / enactments and advise finance management accordingly.
- Play advisory role and support all BUs on tax matters as may be required.
- Perform any other role(s) that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidates Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate to be selected must have bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- Must have relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACTI
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in tax practice.
- Attention to details.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skill.
- Leadership capabilities and goal oriented.
- Strong mathematical, Microsoft office (excel, MS-word, PowerPoint) skills and proficient in the use of ERP systems.
Position: HR Director
Purpose of the Position
The primary responsibility is to:
- Formulate human resourcesadministrative management practices and various rules and regulations;
- Expand and improve various channels to create a strong recruitment system;
- Improve and optimize the company’s performance appraisal methods and related process development, and analyze the monthly assessment data;
- Improve personnel management, lead the daily management and team building work, and ensure the efficient use of human resources.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Share with your love ones