Shelter Afrique is a leading pan-African Development Finance Institution that is dedicated to investment in housing and urban development in Africa. The company provides advisory services and project management services for delivery of large scale affordable housing projects, as well as lines of credit to financial institution to finance access to affordable housing in 44 African countries. The Company has its Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya and two Regional Offices for East and Southern Africa region in Nairobi and West and Central African Region in Cote d’ lvoire with a sub office in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: NYSC Corp Member/Intern
Period required: 12 months
- Maintain effective filing and record management system for the office and ensure safety, security and confidentiality;
- Maintain office supplies and inventory for the office;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Reporting to the Ag. Senior Investment Officer, the Intern is responsible for maintaining beneficial relationship between Shelter Afrique and her clients.
- Assist in the promotion and development of a quality lending portfolio.
- In addition, s/he will provide support to customers in the loan application process, and will carry out market research;
- Assist the Ag. Senior Investment Officer in elaborating product and financing guidelines to clients;
- Assist the Ag. Senior Investment Officer where possible in reviewing loans applications documentations and contribute to prepare projects briefs;
- Develop and maintain appropriate database on borrowers, investors, governments, institutions and other collaborating agencies which assist in efficient management of the company’s project portfolio and related
- Must have ability to communicate for both written and oral communication.
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Kindly note that applicants MUST possess a MAXIMUM (Not more than) of one year experience.
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Architecture or related subject.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter illustrating their suitability against the listed qualifications and detailed Curriculum Vitae as well as names and addresses of the referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
- Applicants should indicate the position applied for as the subject line of their email submissions.
- Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Share with your love ones