Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company (FMCG) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Research and Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Reference: R&DM
- The R& D Manager is responsible for designing and developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing products according to the organization’s roadmap.
- He/she is also responsible for the generation of strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation as well as contribute to the sustainability of the business.
- Responsible for developing new products and driving innovation to enhance the existing product.
- Maximizes product profitability and improve product performances.
- Coordinate with product development managers in defining the right allocation of the resources.
- Conduct market surveys and analyze the report.
- Deploy strategies in testing and assessing product’s acceptability.
- Keeps abreast of current trends, practices, development and regulatory changes which would impact product or formulation.
- Assures competitiveness and innovation of products and processes from a technological and design standpoint.
- Complies with all relevant and required regulations/ norms/standards.
- Cooperates closely with product managers to assure customer focus and target costing; co-develops product roadmaps.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Chemistry or equivalent degree.
- Extensive experience in working directly with manufacturing facilities.
- Relevant professional certification in Food Science is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ cognate experience in Research & Development within the food industry.
- Experience with retail or food science manufacturer.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Use of initiative and confident decision making
- Time management – priority setting
- Project management skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “R&DM” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones