Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Safety Operations Officer
Req ID: Req-1467
- Provide supports to field HSE team or any other entity during critical activities such as Full Field Shutdown, SIMOPS, drilling, etc.
- Ensure that incidents/accidents are properly analysed, root causes properly identified and recommendations properly defined
- Assist in follow up and/or tracking of incidents recommendations/actions in Synergi
- Contribute to the development and deployment of Safety Operations’ training and awareness materials across the district
- Contribute to the preparation of Safety Operations Annual Budget
- Ensure proper reporting of Safety Operations activities as specified by the management
- Participation in the CFT HSE evaluation of DWD Contracts
- Liaise with HSE Reporting engineers and team member to share relevant information on reporting Focal point for DWD HSE
- Planning and updating of primavera as part of integrated DWD planning. Identify procedural gaps to develop and improve procedural controls
- Follow up with Sites and Entities on the implementation of procedures, Rex, SFN and Alerts recommendations
- Conduct, Lead or participate in Safety Operations’ and Contractors’ HSE MS audits. Ensure that the results of the audits are clearly documented and audits recommendations are follow up to closure
- Participate in high level Service Risk Assessments and follow up/audit the implementation of mitigated measures specified
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him by the Hierarchy.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Engineering
- 5 – 10 years E&P industry experience, of which 5 years should be in operations (Production, Drilling, Techlog, Field HSE or Projects)
- Ability to work in a transversal team, cross-functional and analytical acuity
- Good technical writing skills– reports and procedures.
- Dynamism and multitasking
- Excellent computer skills-Proficient in Database Management under Excel, Access etc, Sound knowledge of presentation tools (PowerPoint etc.), Knowledge of other office tools and software Good knowledge on the use of Synergi tool.
- Good team player and sometimes could assume team leadership in audit, incident investigation or risk assessment
- Knowledge of primavera
- Safety Operations, Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Share with your love ones