KEEXS is the first innovative and social footwear brand in Africa and is based in Lagos, Nigeria. We started in 2015 through a successful online global crowdfuding campaign that led to the supply of pre-ordered products across 5 continents. KEEXS currently retails across multiple channels in Nigeria and also internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Female Sales Associate
- Responsible for attracting customers to KEEXS pop-up stores, retail section or stand and ensure that each service encounter translates into sales in order to meet and exceed sales target set by the Business Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs customers to the KEEXs retail section/booth to show product offerings and samples.
- Guide and advise customers by providing adequate and relevant information on KEEXS products.
- Ensure the consistent achievement of targets set by the Manager for the specified location without compromising excellent customer service.
- Liaise with the Business Development on a regular basis to coordinate all sales activities in the specified location.
- Ensure proper and accurate compilation of sales & stock reports as well as prompt forwarding to the Business Development Manager daily.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned from by the Business Development Manager.
- Female not older than 27.
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma.
- Diligence and high level of integrity.
- Resident close to Ikeja, Ilupeju, Victoria Island and Lekki will be given priority.
- Prior Sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work remotely with minimum supervision.
Base Pay + Attractive Commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV containing Name, Age and State to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Share with your love ones