Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Packing Maintenance
- Carry out repairs on faulty machines for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordination and allocation of maintenance duties to subordinates to ensure improved productivity.
- Follow up on request and collection of materials needed for maintenance work to avoid delay.
- Collate data for generation of reports.
- Manage the use of materials to reduce wastage
- Ensure compliance to relevant safety procedures and timely execution of all maintenance jobs.
- Supervise all maintenance of bulk handling equipment and machinery in the company and its subsidiaries.
- Carry out regular inspection of machines scheduled for maintenance in order to prevent breakdown.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Have excellent people management skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly.
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings
- OND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Experience in milling industry an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply