Ziglaw Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Asset Manager
- The primary function of the Asset Manager is to manage administration, operations/logistics and reporting aspects of Asset Management Function in a managed services contract.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Asset procurement planning
- Asset delivery, disposal and removal
- Warehouse operations
- Regular reports, communication and coordination with cross functional teams/users
- Implement company process, tools,
- Conduct and support company audits
- Risk management and control
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on matters relating the asset management to assist in management planning, life cycle costing and business planning, budget preparation, etc.
- Adhere to customer service standards and monitor performance to ensure targets and standards are met.
- Investigate issues of compensation, complaints and insurance claims, preparing necessary reports and settlement of claims.
- Work with the Procurement team in preparing contract documents and specifications; obtain competitive tenders, quotations, estimates.
- Manage logistics – shipping documents, logistic fees, custom clearance, track internal transportation, monitor and receive goods & services delivery and ensure QA check is thoroughly carried out before acceptance of good & services.
- Ensuring IT Asset documents are maintained and requests are fulfilled timely according to the SLA standard defined
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Business, Finance or accounting or science related.
- Minimum of Two(2) years proven work experience preferably in Supply Chain and Logistics domain.
- Experience in IT service management with at least three (1) years in a supervisory position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Position” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones