Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm located in Lagos is looking to fill the role of:
Position: Business Development Manager
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX..
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline.
- Must have Min of 5 – 8 Years’ Experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com Using “ Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidate with Business Development experience in the Upstream Oil & Gas Sector would be shortlisted.
Share with your love ones