A Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Experienced Sales Executive
States: Anambra & Imo
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
Other Job Functions:
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his/her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers, both, in wholesale and retail.
- Minimum of a National Diploma.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Sales; preferably in the beverage industry or Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
- Good communication Skills and must be goal driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Executing sales plan for the territory
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with mail subject as “Sales Executive – Anambra or Imo”.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted for screening.
Share with your love ones