CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a Forward-thinking, fast paced FMCG company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: HR Intern
Job category: Human Resources
Employment type: Contract / Interim
- We are looking to hire a HR intern for a project. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of HR staff.
- Works with Managers/Team Leads to implement effective onboarding and training approaches to maximize transfer of knowledge and skills during the onboarding process and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Prepare HR reports as at when due
- Any other task as assigned by HR Manager.
- Drive employee Engagement initiatives through effective communication of plan via emails and other communication methods.
- Strategize, design and plan activities to keep employees enthusiastic and interested be it via variations, new creations or fresh ideas
- Plan and execute various employee engagement activities
- Conduct New Employee Orientation
- Support new hires through the orientation period and on-the-job training process
- Gather and analyze data on new hire onboarding experiences to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accountancy or in any related field
- Membership of CIPM is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
- Strong analytical and people skills.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Share with your love ones