Stresert Services Limited – Our client is an Insurance Brokerage company based in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive
Job ref: PSS-Lag
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous Insurance marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative.
- Salary is N80, 000.00 per month + commission
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “SS – Lag” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.
Share with your love ones