Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a leading firm into Steel Fabrication in the Oil & Gas Industry is looking to fill the role below:
Position: Internal Control Manager
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector
- To carry out investigation of abuses, error, fraud etc., recommend according to human resources sanction grid and report same directly to the CEO for immediate action.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations. Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD.
- To check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Daily/regular review/check of posting done by Finance staff on a next day basis to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Conduct periodic stock taking. A monthly stock taking is recommended. The Individual will agree physical stock to the systems records and differences if any must be investigated and resolved.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- To check and ensure there are no wastages and leakages in admin and procurement transactions.
- Review of Bank charges on monthly basis in order to ensure early detection and to ensure that wrong charges are immediately reversed by banks.
- Fixed assets verifications.
- A Min of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline with not more than 35 years of Age.
- Min of 7 Years Post Qualification Experience in Internal Control Environment.
- Professional Certification is required. E.g ACA, ICAN e.t.c
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] Using “Internal Control Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Share with your love ones