Aldelia Group – Our client, a multinational manufacturing company is currently looking to fill the role of:
Position: Logistics Planning Manager
State: Iganmu, Lagos
- The Logistics Planning Manager will lead the daily, monthly and annual financial routine process of the site logistics department to ensure efficient achievements of the department’s operational and strategic business targets.
- The Logistics Planning Manager to be responsible for the overall logistics activities.
- The Logistics Planning Manager responsibilities include planning and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train Logistics workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to monitor maintenance and upkeep of all Vehicles
- Monitor and structure fleet management
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- 8-12 years’ experience in Logistics or Supply Chain management with strong experience in Logistics planning
- Preferred experience in a multinational manufacturing environment .
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th December, 2018.
Share with your love ones