Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Power Company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Manager, Business Development
- The Manager, Business Development will be responsible for selling the company’s services in Nigeria. He or she will have a history of successfully selling complex products and/or services to large Nigerian industrial customers.
- He or she will be able to recognize the opportunity, develop the appropriate technical and commercial responses, negotiate the terms and conditions and close the sale utilizing all applicable company resources including the local sales and business development representatives.
- The Manager, Business Development must create strong and strategic relationships at all levels within the organization to enable him work as part of a team toward delivering on his objectives.
- Working with appropriate internal and external resources team to create marketing materials and tools to support business development team
- Preparing and delivering engaging and relevant presentations
- Ensure proper documentation of sales research and detailed reporting on ongoing sales and business development effort.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- A productive part of the business development team
- Supporting the implementation of the company’s business strategy as set by management to grow the company’s business within its geographical area of operation
- Meeting tough but achievable sales targets for the business development managers and executives.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business.
- Identifying new sales opportunities as the market changes.
- Acting as a key contact for customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for company.
- Other related duties as required
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course from a reputable school.
- 5+ years of Management experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a medium to large industrial/heavy equipment manufacturing,POWER or energy or services company
- Track record of success with evidence of progressively increasing responsibility
- History of strong relationships with commercial customers
- Extremely goal-oriented and passionate about achieving superior results
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Savvy
- Strong analytical ability
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team to achieve objectives
- Deep understanding of the Nigerian Power sector
- Strong negotiation skills
- Will be required to travel a lot.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, State and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Share with your love ones