Decke-Integra Resources Limited is a Construction Company with specializes in Architecture, Interior Design/fitting out and Furnishing. Our aim is to render building and construction services, superior Interior Design services, conceptualizations and furnishing solutions to corporate organizations and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Personal Assistant to the Group CEO
- We are currently sourcing for a Personal Assistant to the Group CEO.
- The PA must have a clear understanding of his/her role which primarily is to assist the GCEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative and secretarial tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments for the GCEO
- Organizing and maintaining files and records for the GCEO
- Organising travel arrangements for the GCEO
- Making meetings and events arrangements
- Dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the GCEO
- Draw up proposals and presentations
- Prepare and respond to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs and other bids with all urgency and accuracy
- Coordination of new business documentation and set up from start to finish
- Liaise with corporate bodies for vendor registration etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Referencing Position as the email title. Emails without proper titles will not be reviewed.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones