Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a member of a leading Manufacturer of flexible and rigid packaging products. Their innovative solutions provide support to customers through research and new product developments to enable customers remain cost effective, enhance their product packaging and maintain the lead in their line of business to achieve and exceed sales targets at minimum cost, and ensure efficient execution of marketing plans to facilitate optimum returns to the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Regional Sales Manager
- Handle customers complaints and monitoring level of satisfaction
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Communicate with customers about changes in company policy
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Advise customer on technical issue concerning the product.
- Prepare of sales invoices/waybill
- Resolve problems and complaints through proper internal channels in a professional manner.
- Continually learn new products and services and methods of presentation for these products,
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Sales Manager
- Responsible for the sales of FLEXIBLE printing material and services of the company.
- Sell FLEXIBLE product offerings demonstrating professional sales ability, knowledge and skills across all product lines. Covering and Targeting below products:
- Laminates for Food products 2ply. 3ply and 4ply, Packaging of Soaps & Detergents 2ply, Diaper and sanitary bags, Frozen Foods, Printed shrink film, Shopping/ Carrier bags, Bread Bag and Wrap around Bopp Labels
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Identify and solicit potential clients and promote sales to existing clients
- Prepare preparation of sales quotation, tenders and other contracts
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree
- Master’s in Business Administration/Marketing is an added advantage
- A minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in sales of related products
- Good product knowledge
- Skills in analyzing competitors activities
- Good presentations skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Share with your love ones