Velox, an Energetic Company provides agricultural technology, education, equipments and services, customized to fit the West African Region which has special tropical conditions. Our exceptionally knowledgeable team makes a unique source for invaluable information and know-how and effective mentoring.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Sales Officer
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Sales Officer to join our growing team.
- Successful candidate will sell/promote our products, establish contact and develop relationships with prospects.
- The sales officer is expected to maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Develop new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide a monthly report of sales to the accountant.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Contributes to sales team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Increase customer base by providing new profitable customer.
- Be up to date with industry and market trends and activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Determine & suggest price schedules and discount rates.
- Generate leads and close new deals.
Requirements and Experience
- Candidate must be confident, energetic, organized and resilient.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience. Experience in rice trading company/FMCG/food sector is an added advantage.
- Persuasion and Negotiation Skill
- Written and Verbal Communication Skill
- Interpersonal Skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates residing at Abuja should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2018.
Note: Do not apply if you do not fit into the requirements, you will not be considered.
Share with your love ones