Willers Solutions Limited – Our client is a backed enterprise that provides world – class brand protection services in emerging markets. Sproxil uses mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer – focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Social Media Officer
- Research and develop valuable contents for the company’s online presence;
- Manage the company’s digital assets including the social media platforms;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to company’s image.
- Design graphics for marketing materials, marketing campaigns and publications across all channels for Sproxil entities;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture;
- Create contents for all campaigns and public relations activities;
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- Digital Marketing Certification will be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- Copy Writing
- Good team player and self-motivator.
- Sound knowledge of Web and Digital Marketing Technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, SquareSpace, Adwords, BenchMark).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent use of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Marketing Analytics
- Content Development
- Excellent Creative Skills and Graphics Designing
- Proficient in Researching
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Social Media Officer” as the subject of the role.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Share with your love ones