Busy Minds Consults – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Position: Store Supervisor
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems;
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status;
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices;
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments;
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods;
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance;
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area;
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy;
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees;
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload;
Qualification and Experience
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A degree in logistics, Engineering, supply chain management or business administration.
- 5 years proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor in a hotel or restaurant environment.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Share with your love ones