Anker Support Services is the sole distributor of Hilti in Nigeria Our aim is to build a better future. By this we mean helping our customers to build faster, safer and be more daring, while all the same time being mindful of the legacy we leave behind. We want to be proud of the mark we make on the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
Job type: Full-Time
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within and around Lagos.
- As a Territory Sales Manager for Anker Support Service Ltd, you will be responsible for achieving set direct sales targets for Lagos. In this position, you will partner with customers to promote, support and sell tools, consumable and construction solution.
In addition, you will:
- Increase sales value for the region with increase in buying customers.
- Be responsible for attending to customers enquiries and proffering best in class solutions.
- Train customers on use of the tools, systems, processes, products and programs.
- Record activities in the Customer Relations Management System (SAP Business One)
- Carry out Demos and on-site training.
- Provide market research and competitive intelligence.
- Proven experience in Construction, Real Estate and Sales
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Proven track record of initiating and closing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- B.Eng/BA in Engineering or Marketing/Sales.
- A willingness to excel.
What Skills You Need?
- Experience negotiating and responding to competitive situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to relocate and have residency within the assigned territory (Lagos).
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with good listening skills.
- 2 or more years of field sales experience with a successful track record in managing a territory.
- 2 or more years of product support and problem resolution experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Share with your love ones