A reputable company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Call Center Agent
State: Ibadan, Oyo
- This Call Center Representative duties includes the management of large amounts of inbound and outbound calls within a specific period by following relevant rules as well as identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Young Smart Graduate from reputable universities such as UI and others
- Between the ages of 24 to 29 years
- Ability to use CRM is an advantage.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Informing, Customer Focus,
- Customer Service, Attention to Detail,
- Professionalism, Multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Verbal Communication,
- Phone Skills, Listening,
- Data Entry Skills, People Skills,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ConnectGreatjobs@gmail.com
Share with your love ones