Mac-De Resources Nigeria Limited, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Carry out Equipment/facility audits to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
- Design relevant safety training for employees & ensure implementation.
- Structure and set-up the HSE Unit of the company.
- Drive the implementation of safety programs in line with the company’s safety, health and environment objectives.
- Prepare HSE Manuel, Quality Control/Management system and ensures compliance.
- Be responsible for the setting up of Nigeria Content Unit.
- Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time incidents are kept to a minimum.
- B.Sc./HND in Engineering or Social Science.
- Specialist (Professional) qualification in Occupational Health and Safety (Only candidate with professional certificates will be considered).
- Minimum of 4 year’s cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Be able to identify hazards and control them.
- Have good leadership and people management skills.
- Have good technical knowledge.
- Have clear understanding of relevant HSE KPI’s and how to calculate them.
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline.
- Have good communication and analytic skills.
- Must have good Computer Skill and Online Bidding.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th September, 2018