Shuttle, a proudly Nigerian developed e-cab hailing service, was created after having recognized the needs of a growing population in south-east and south-south marred by the unreliable and expensive services of the traditional taxi industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Mobile App Developer Intern
State: Asaba, Delta
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile/Web developers to intern with our team. You will be working with other developers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about Website designs, mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile/Web developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional websites and mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should have basic knowledge to be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and websites.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extensively trained and be a partner to fast growing startups in the south-east and south-south.
- Proven knowledge/skill as a Mobile/Web developer.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Java, Swift, Python .
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2018.
Share with your love ones