Chlorophyll Ventures is an energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Project Support Intern
We seek to recruit a Project Support Intern who will be responsible for end to end project support management which includes:
- Preparation of work schedules
- Preparation of Invoices
- Material requisition, collection, tracking and recording.
- Detection of discrepancies/errors in project financial records.
- Minimum Education: OND in Project Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or any other related discipline. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 0 – 1 year in supporting projects administratively.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel.
Competencies and Skills:
- A high level of responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- High level of initiative and independence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2019.
Share with your love ones