Afrilight Consult is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Office Typist
- We are looking for a Typist to perform typing and word processing tasks for our company.
- A successful Typist is responsible for typing company documents and material, including reports, correspondence and policies.
- If you can type fast and accurately and can check documents for grammar, spelling and punctuation errors under tight deadlines, we’d like to meet you. For this role, it’s essential to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company documents are accurate, updated and accessible to all employees.
- Transfer data from paper formats into digital files or database systems
- Transcribe documents from dictated tapes
- Take notes at meetings with managers and others to create detailed texts
- Edit completed work for grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Gather and organize typing material
- Create spreadsheets and presentations, combining various data from existing files
- Maintain physical and digital filing systems
- Scan and print files, as needed
- Keep information confidential in accordance with security policies
- Proven work experience as a Typist, Data Entry Clerk, or Data Entry operator
- Fast typing skills; using a touch typing system is a plus
- Experience using data recorders and optical scanners
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with office equipment
- Strong English language skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to spot grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.
- OND/HND qualification in related field.
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well-being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He/she must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counselling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Valid license to practice the profession
Position: Accounting Clerk
- We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
- You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Minimum of OND Qualification in related field.
- Relevant certification is a plus
- Applicant must reside in Lagos State
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones