Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a Real Estate company is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Position: Sales Officer
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales officer in Real Estate Company to join our growing team.
- The applicant in this role would be responsible for selling our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure client’s satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with clients via email, phone calls, etc.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective clients
- Advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform clients of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and clients relationships in the effort to extend clients lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND, B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
Position: Marketing Executive
- As a Marketing Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role
- Minimum of 3years work experience and above in the real estate sector
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- HND, B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
Position: Business Development Executive
- A business relationship executive understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for business strategy requirements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Work closely with clients to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Previous experience working as a business relationship officer or a track record of managing client relationships.
- B.Sc/HND or equivalents are accepted.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be the Position
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.
Share with your love ones