WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals for the position below:
Position: Graduate Intern
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected] with “Graduate Intern” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones